Hello everyone ! Here is my little recipe for Breton cinnamon pucks. As we get closer and closer to Christmas, I wanted to nibble on small cookies with this spice which is so characteristic to it. With a nice hot tea, this is a good way to warm up! Obviously this recipe can be made by hand, or with an electric mixer. Good pastry to you.
Ingredients: (about 18-20 pieces)
125g caster sugar
125g softened butter
60g of egg yolks
8g of baking powder
1 good pinch of fleur de sel
2 good heaped teaspoons of cinnamon
Rest time :
1 hour in the fridge
13-15min in an oven preheated to 170 °
1. Start by preparing all your ingredients
2. Beat the softened butter with a whisk to cream it well!
3. Blanch the eggs, sugar and fleur de sel for about 5 minutes! Pour the creamed butter over the blanched eggs and whisk for a few more minutes.
4. Sift the following powders into your mixture: Flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
5. Then mix everything together at low speed with the mixer. Spread your dough between two sheets of baking paper to a thickness of 7mm, then place for 1 hour in the refrigerator!
6. After 1 hour, you get a very hard sheet of dough that you will cut out with a cookie cutter, and that you will place in a muffin tin (no need to butter the tin, the cookies will come off on their own!)
7. Baking in an oven preheat to 170 °, between 13 and 15min depending on the oven. After that you will let the baking sheet rest for 5 minutes before unmolding them. To do this, turn the mold over and hit it on the worktop, your pucks will fall with this gesture!